Monday, November 10, 2008

THE BATTLE


Hello fans It's me Hobo rabbit I have found an assistant to help me get pokey. His name is Hobo Skip. He is a really feirce dog and will get pokey back no matter how long it takes.
So once pokey was traped I went to go look around the house and I did notice that there was some bird squeking. I tryed following the noise but it lead me to one of the hippy hamsters. I sprang into action and kicked him so hard with my big powerful feet that he flew up into the air and then landed on the house! After that I decided that it was to dangerous to be there alone. When I got back to my box I found that Skip was my new box neighbor. I greeted him and he told me about his life, and when he was telling me I noticed that his life involved a lot of crime fighting. So I asked him if he wanted to help me find my assistant pokey. He said yes. I told him to get a good nights sleep because we were going to wake up at 5:00 sharp. He asked me why, but all I said was that he'll see.
When I woke up that morning I went over to Skips box and I found he was all ready.
We started jogging to the hippy hamsters layer. When we got there everyone was asleep. We walked in and found pokey inside a trap. He was sleeping. I told skip to go break the bars open.
He started to open the bars but all of a souden the alarms went off and all the hippy hamsters fell out of the ceiling. Skip stoped and then went into atack mode. It was kind of funny watching him kick everyones but. While skip was kicking but I went upstairs to see what was going on. When I got up there I saw a big screen that said 2 HOURS LEFT. I had a feeling that it meant 2 hours left till they take over the world!
I went back downstairs and found that skip had kicked everyones but. He had also freed pokey from the cell. But I knew that it wasnt over yet cause I knew that there was hippy hamsters all over the world!! Right then I knew that we could do nothing but just go home and wait to figure out an Idea to get rid of the hippy hamsters for good.
When we got back to the box I noticed that 2 hours went by and we were now ruled by some dum little hippy hop hamsters.
Dont worry veiwers I will find a way to get rid of the stupid hamsters. For now though we are ruled by hamsters

No comments: